Not your typical boarding kennel, but a luxurious hotel
Our goal is to make your pet feel right at home. Boarding your dog at a familiar place with familiar faces and smells will make a difference in how they feel being away from you. After experiencing the heartbreaking kennel and cage boarding situations in majority of the facilities, we knew we had to create an environment that was relaxing, clean, safe and the least stressful experience a dog could ever have while you are out of town.
We only take a few guests.
- Check all your pets vaccines to make they are up to date. Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella including Kennel Cough (KC)
- Dog should be dewormed and with tick & fleas treatment up to date
- If applicable for medications; please provide instructions with medications clearly labeled.
- Do NOT bring bowls, toys or bedding. We provide beds, blankets, bowls @ toys for the comfort of our guests.
- At time of check-in, update any contact information that has changed and provide emergency contacts.
We also have dog grooming available.